Insurance Damage Repair Specialists
Experienced General Contractor Serving Northwest Indiana, Cook, & Will Counties
Anderson & Anderson Construction and Consulting is dedicated to providing quality general construction services and insurance-covered damage repair to Northwest Indiana Lake and Porter counties. Offering a wide range of services to residential and commercial customers at competitive rates, you can trust that our expert general contractors will get the job done right.
- Experienced Construction Services — Owner Newel Anderson has been in the construction field for over 26 years. You can trust more than a quarter of a century of construction experience.
- Residential & Commercial Services — We provide our general construction services to both residential and commercial clients.
- Insurance Repair Specialists — We specialize in insurance repair and property damage repairs. Including damage caused by fire, water, storm, or vehicle impact, our insurance restoration specialists can repair your property back to its original state.
- Wide Range of Services — Anderson & Anderson Construction and Consulting offers an extensive range of construction services. With one phone call, you have access to everything from new home and room addition construction through electrical and plumbing repairs.
Insurance Damage Repairs
It can be mentally and emotionally draining when an accident or bad weather damages your property. Whether it is fire, water, storm, or vehicle impact damage, working with contractors and insurances companies can become very stressful. The insurance damage specialists at Anderson & Anderson Construction and Consulting make the process as smooth as possible.
Expert General Contractor
Anderson & Anderson Construction and Consulting is the general contractor in Northwest Indiana you can rely for a variety of services. From exterior remodeling like siding and roofing to interior services like plumbing, electrical, and insulation, our experienced general contractors have the skill set you need for your next construction project.
- Storm Damage Repairs, Hazard Insurance, and Your Professional Contractor
- Considerations for Cook County Heating Repairs
Storm Damage Repairs, Hazard Insurance, and Your Professional Contractor When purchasing a home with financing, the financing company requires that […]
Every home owner should know the fundamental concepts on how the heating system facilities operate in the home setting. This […]