What You Need to Know About Storm Damage Repair
In the aftermath of a storm, all you want to do is get your life back on track. Picking up the pieces can seem hard to do. However, the process can be made much easier when you know that you have a professional to work with, to help make this possible.
No one wants to have to go through a severe weather related event. However, living in Northwest Indiana means that this can be a very real possibility. Aside from being grateful that you have survived, the next step is about getting the storm damage repair that you need.
Taking Steps to Move Forward
- In the aftermath of a storm, here are a few of the steps that you should take:
- Stay alert and informed. Listen to the radio or use weather apps to find out about advisories and follow up instructions.
- Avoid going outdoors, until you have been cleared to do so, or if you are unsafe in your home.
- Steer clear of any downed power lines and avoid standing in any pools of water.
- If you smell gas, make it a point to turn it off at the meter, if there is a clear path to do so.
- Try not to drive, unless absolutely necessary.
- Avoid using candles or any other form of open flames while still indoors.
- Contact important numbers such as your loved ones to let them know you are alright, your insurance provider to make them aware of the situation and a company to help you with clean up and restoration.
Getting the Help You Need
When severe weather takes its toll on our area, just know that Anderson & Anderson Construction and Consulting will be there to make things right. We offer the best in caring and compassionate customer service, as well as skilled and superior workmanship. Let us help you make it past this life changing event and help you restore your home and life back to as good as new state.
- DESIGNING YOUR DREAM KITCHEN Whether you are planning a new home construction, rebuilding your kitchen after major damage, or simply remodeling your kitchen to better suit your needs, planning your ideal kitchen is a vital step in the process. At Anderson & Anderson Construction, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality home renovation or general construction services to all of our clients.… [Read More]
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STORM DAMAGE REPAIR In the aftermath of a storm, all you want to do is get your life back on track. Picking up the pieces can seem hard to do. However, the process can be made much easier when you know that you have a professional to work with, to help make this possible. No one wants to have to go through a severe weather related event… [Read More]